Wednesday 5 February 2014

Candles

This is my first post on my iPad, so please bare with me. Sorry that the photos aren't great!

I have always loved candles, and for the past year my love has grown. I love standing in various shops, smelling all the different varieties. I could literally spend hours doing it!

I have trusty oil burner, which I use the Yankee Candle tarts in.
 
I have Christmas Cookie in there at the moment, and its divine. I have been using slightly deeper tealights in there, with a vanilla scent, which intensifies the aroma in my room. 
They are brill!

I caved the other day in the garden centre, and bought my first every Yankee Candle jar. I was lured in with the 50% off as it was a seasonal scent.

This scent is just SO me (if that makes any sense at all!!) and it has been left with its lid off to hopefully soread some of the scent, without having to burn it yet. I am struggling to pluck up the courage to do so!

I also like to dot some tealights around my room. It creates nice soft lighting, as well as giving the room a nice warm and cosy feeling.

Not a very interesting post, but at least it's something! 

xx Sophie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment